Sunday, January 01, 2012

2012 = Bah Humbug!

Click to enlarge
Back in the 1950s we were promised affordable flying electric cars in the 21st Century and instead all we got are expensive electric cars that double as barbeque pits. Not only that, but where are the conveyor belt sidewalks, ray guns, moon bases and Smell-O-Vision TV sets?

Man, I can't believe I fell for all that "Wonders of the 21st Century" hype back in the day. I feel like such a sucker. Never the less, and in spite of all the technological let-downs we've had to endure, I hope you have a good 2012.

4 comments:

Swamp Dog said...

Yeah man, we got hosed! Who was in charge of this stuff? They should be fired!

ambisinistral said...

Yea. Whoever they were, thewy were a cold-hearted lot of charlatans to raise our hopes only to dash them so cruelly.

OMMAG said...

I got my flying car .... howcome you didn't????

ambisinistral said...

Sounds dangerous. What do you do when it bursts into flames at 2,000ft?