Saturday, April 07, 2007

Tats!


Jacob wrestling with the angel?

The only time I have been in tattoo shops was when I took a friend of mine to get a dragonfly tattoo over her breast, followed by chilled vodka and oysters to celebrate. Her kids refused to believe it was real until it didn't wash off after the first week. Anyway, the Iceman was tattooed and it is not by any means rare in cultures around the world and in history. There's something fairly basic about it, as with earrings, necklaces, and bracelets. Anyway, I just had to add a bit of filler here to go with the picture. That, and I like these American bios: the artist was born in Mexico and her parents were from Argentina. More at the Kat von D site.

h/t: Iowahawk

3 comments:

buddy larsen said...

That huge Budweiser logo I had tattooed across my forehead back in '72 has i think held back my corporate progress at times.

nukemhill said...

Betcha'd move up the corporate ladder at Anheiser-Busch!

buddy larsen said...

Damn--never thought o that!